Acklio Software Suite is still improving: now version 5.0 is available with a set of major functionalities.
🆕 A New Release!
Acklio Software Suite recently upgraded from v4.0 to v5.0 with the aim of securing the uplink and downlink packet transmission between devices using NB-IoT and a remote application on a public network.
Quality of Service is now available both on device side (via Acklio's FullSDK) and on IPCore side (via the SCHC Template) to allow configuring performance indices and finally improve the end-to-end communication.
In addition, the new version of Acklio Software Suite improves the fluidity of its decompression/defragmentation mechanism by enabling context and rules dynamic upload on central network side.
Now use the DTLS protocol to encrypt data transmission from the connected object to Acklio IPCore and conversely. Acklio FullSDK DTLS layer combined with Acklio IP/DTLS Server both create a secured IoT VPN to exchange data even if they pass through a public network.
- The description of the DTLS handshake sequence in Acklio FullSDK
- A complete documentation of Acklio FullSDK DTLS Layer
- How to configure an IP-DTLS Source
- How to encrypt the flow between the Source and the IP network
- How to provision a device with DTLS encryption
- A complete DLMS IP-DTLS Demo example
- New AT Commands for Acklio FullSDK DTLS Layer: SCHC DTLS
- New DTLS AT Commands specific to the board of the Demo Example, including the command to perform a handshake
Quality of Service options have been added in Acklio IPCore v5.0 to get reporting on the fragmentation in uplink.
- The definition of fragmentation rules in the SCHC Template and the QoS options
- The new management function) for uplink fragmentation in Acklio FullSDK
- The new management extension function in Ackio FullSDK for Quality of Service selection and configuration.
About Release v4
Acklio Software suite version 4.0 is no longer actively maintained, but its Documentation is still available from the Release menu if you would like to refer to it.