Viewing the last 25 Uplink/Downlink packets of a connection
Click Connections and the name of the connection for which you want to check the last 25 Uplink/Downlink packets that are sent from/to the device.
The last 25 packets frame is presented as in the following example.note
If your ThingPark Enterprise subscription is partitioned via administrative domains, non-Administrator users can only view the traffic data limited to devices matching their domain restrictions.
For "Basic HTTPS" connections, the Delivery to application column displays the transmission status of uplinks reports sent to the Application Server:
There are three types of statuses:
|Successful delivery to the application server.|
|Failed delivery. Error details are displayed in the expandable zone of the uplink:|
- Timeout: The uplink was not successfully acknowledged by the destination within the expected timeframe,
- Error: The uplink was rejected by the destination. (HTTP error, network error, DNS error),
- Overload: The uplink was not sent to the destination because the network server reached the OVERLOAD state and the destination's average round trip time is too high,
- Blacklist: The uplink was not sent to the destination because the network server reached the BLACKLIST state and the destination's average round trip time is high,
- Unreachable: The uplink was not sent to the destination because this destination was deemed unreachable due to irresponsive behavior over the last observation window.
|Not applicable. The delivery to application column only displays delivery status for uplinks.|