This procedure targets a deployment full recovery in following scenarios:
- Loss of all cloud storage resources.
- Loss of both kubernetes and cloud storage resources.
- An access to recovered deployment backup storage from new hosting platform
values-thingpark-stack-all.yamlcustomization files used to install the recovered deployment
- Use the same ThingPark Enterprise version to re-deploy
- Re-deploy with the same namespace name
Use the Installation guide to deploy a new ThingPark Enterprise Helm release on your cluster. Use Charts version that you want to restore.
Identify a backup that you want to restore by listing available ones:
kubectl exec -it -n $NAMESPACE deploy/tp-backup-controller -- list-backups
Validate that backup
releaseNamespacefields match with redeployed version:
kubectl exec -it -n $NAMESPACE deploy/tp-backup-controller -- get-backup-metadatas -e backup_name=<backup name>
Trigger the data restoration (command will ask for confirmation):
kubectl exec -it -n $NAMESPACE deploy/tp-backup-controller -- restore -e backup_name=<backup name>