- Support of kerlink wirnet iFemto-Evolution (beta).
- RDTP-20969: Allow Modbus communication over port 502.
- RDTP-20839 : Display the channel and frequency of each UL/DL packet in the last 10-packets widget.
- RDTP-20970 : TAO installer get stuck on outdoor gemodu, unattended reboot during installation : must deactivate watchdog during auto installation.
- RDTP-20797 : Some SNRs with high values are displayed in orange, although they should be displayed in green.
- RDTP-21002 : Daylight saving time change incorrect.
- Support of Milesight UG65/UG67 (beta).
- RDTP-20683 : Restore failed.
- RDTP-16253: Add a history of the last 10 UL/DL packets per device, as well as the last 10 UL/DL LoRaWAN MAC commands.
- RDTP-19262: Add the transmission status (by the gateway) of each downlink packet in the last 10 packets widget.
- RDTP-17465: Reporting of the connection status of the cellular interface, if this interface type is used by the gateway besides Ethernet.
- RDTP-19251: Filter the list of device models proposed by the GUI drop-down menu, showing only the profiles matching the ISM Band inherited from the gateway's RF Region.
- RDTP-19306: Update the link to RF Region's online documentation in GUI.
- Beta support of Gemtek Indoor Femto model. Note: Using an external USB key is a mandatory prerequisite.
- Upgrade the RFregion catalog to version 1.7.1.
- Upgrade the Device Profile catalog to version 7.0.1, significantly expanding the list of supported "branded" device models.
- Upgrade the Payload Driver catalog to version 2.0.0, significantly expanding the list of supported drivers inline with the expanded device model list.
- RDTP-18623: Browan ODU: lrr should set usegpstime and/or usegpsposition to 1 in lrr.ini. This is required to leverage the GPS capabilities whenever supported by the gateway.
- RDTP-18580: Update ping addresses in LRR's ifacefailover script to avoid pinging external destinations. Ping destinations are now set to 127.0.0.1 (localhost).
- less traces:
- lrr.ini level and debug set to 0
- lrc.ini level and debug set to 0
- Upgrade of RF Region & Device Profile catalogs: rf-regions-1.5.2 + device-profiles-6.5.0.
- Upgrade of Drivers catalog: drivers-1.2.0.
- RDTP-18308: Embed an MQTT server in TAO:
- mosquitto is added.
- Addition of a new node "Settings" to configure tao password on mosquitto.
- MQTTChangePassword binary is added with setUid to configure mosquitto password and service reload through the node-red user.
- All samples are now connected to that local broker.
- RDTP-18427: Unable to import TAO devices when a second join request was sent without uplink.
- Optimization of driver engine integration to improve TAO performance for constrained HW gateways. This optimization is driven by RDTP-18305: TAO v1.1 doesn't work on Ufispace Pico AS923:
- Iot Flow engine is removed.
- node-red-contrib-acy-uplink-downlink is updated to:
- support encoding / decoding internally (only the drivers delivery is required).
- 2 new POST endpoints are added to serve decode / encode request using the same interface as iot flow engine.
- Drivers are loaded dynamically in node-red-contrib-acy-uplink-downlink node only when needed.
- LRC configuration is optimized (30% CPU to 15% CPU):
- [labonly] MSTIC=100
- [threads] Lrn=1
- RDTP-18306: DL Post response is not returned by ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One (TAO):
- node-red-contrib-acy-uplink-downlink changed to 1.2.1, witch provides downlink results
- Downlink output is compatible to an 'http response' node so that it can connect directly
- Sample is updated to provide :
- for MQTT: show how to connect the downlink to an MQTT status topic
- for HTTP: show how to support and HTTP endpoint for downlinks, and show how to connect the 'http response' node
- RDTP-18307: Node-Red Dashboard not supported by ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One (TAO):
- node-red-contrib-dashboard is added.
- A sample is also added.
- The new service is available through the
http://<ip>:1323/node-red/ui standard endpoint.