What is ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One?
ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One product offers an entry level, single gateway, LoRaWAN® private network. The LoRaWAN® Network Server and Join Server functions are embedded in the gateway.
ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One leverages Node-RED to simplify the integration with external IoT applications. It also embeds the richest catalog of device payload drivers to provide ready-to-use decoded payloads to customer applications.
ThingPark customers can seamlessly upgrade their mono-gateway ThingPark All-in-One towards the highly-scalable, resilient ThingPark Enterprise full-edition to scale up the coverage/capacity of their LPWAN deployment by supporting multi-gateway model and improve their quality of service via RF macro-diversity. Device configuration and state is preserved through the upgrade.
- ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One is only supported on specific hardware. To learn mode, see the hardware requirements for each supported gateway model.
- The installation procedure is quite simple, it consists of copying an auto-extractable package and executing it, as described in the installation and upgrade section.
- The configuration section describes how to configure/use your ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One and add LoRaWAN® devices to it.
- Additionally, it's essential to read the advanced usage section, which provides comprehensive information about administrating a ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One gateway.
- Lastly, the final section briefly introduces the built-in node-RED component, allowing you to enhance the integration of ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One with your external applications.
This documentation applies to ThingPark Enterprise All-in-One release 1.3.1.
Installation, configuration and operation guides for previous releases are available here: